Nordbo software platforms
Nordbo platforms are technology-centric software packages that consist of four main technologies, which we use either as a standalone solution or in combinations to solve our clients’ requests and challenges.
A technology-centric software package
- Drivers for any hardware whether it is a Nordbo component or a 3rd party device (robots, sensors, tool units, etc.).
- Standard user interface for basic parameter settings, recipe handling, alarms and errors handling.
- Tools/TCP settings and standard calibration routines.
- Basic functionality across applications, such as path generation, robot control and teach methods.
- Communication/handshake interface to peripheries equipment’s, such as PLCs that controls light tower, push buttons, air pressure, etc.
- Interfaces to application-specific software modules.
- Process parameters, such as spray width, plan lock during teaching for painting applications.
- Functions, user interface and teach methods that build on top of a platform to be more application-oriented.
- Tool settings, such as tool angle and abrasive wear calculation for signaling a change.
- Customer-specific requests.
How we work
We closely collaborate with our partners in order to provide the best solutions for the end-users
At Nordbo Robotics we don’t talk about suppliers/sub-suppliers, we think in terms of the best solutions for our end-users. We understand that in order to deliver the best fit solution we must collaborate closely with our partners through the entire process, from initial consulting to the final onsite integration.